Part Number: USM-10-ST
The Real Threat (RT) Truck Flank Target is a 2 1/2-dimensional target that resembles the flank view of a medium-duty pickup truck.
The RT Truck Flank is easily assembled and installed due to the built-in finger joints between the cab and bed sections. Once locked together, 2×4 or 4×4 wooden posts can be inserted in the pre-cut holes on the bottom of the target, and then buried in the ground or mounted on most major types of MAT or SAT heavy lifters.
- Durable-lasts longer than plywood or cardboard targets
- Hit sensors can be inserted into center slot to record hits.
- Easily moved and carried by two men.
- Texture and graphics on both sides for reversibility.
- 1 M2-50 Cal. Machine Gun
- 2 3D F-Ivans (can be painted for additional charge)
- Truck Flank